– Size: 4.6 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 0.43 (H) in
– Weight: 0,04 oz
– CC 3,7V rechargeable battery
– Output voltage: 55v
– Frequency: 0-200 Hz
– Treatment time: 20 min
– 15 levels of adjustable intensity
– 4 therapeutic modes + 1 pre-set combination program
– Gel electrode pads replacement sold separately
– 2-year warranty
– Control Unit
– One pair of electrode gel pads
– USB cable charger
– Plastic carrying case
– Instruction Manual
• This product provides quick temporary pain relief. It should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
• You should know the nature of your pain before using TENLAX. Do not solely rely on the treatment of TENLAX for pain.
• TENLAX is not intended to treat headaches.
• The results of this neuromuscular stimulator varies from person to person. It may not be an effective treatment for all users.
• Long-term effects of this device are not known.
Caution – This pain relief system should not be used:
• To treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
• If you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
• During menstruation or during pregnancy.
• If you have a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
• If you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
• If you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
• If areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
• If you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
• If you have had medical or physical treatment for your muscle pain, consult with your treatment provider before using this device.
• Consult with your physician before using this device, because the device may cause lethal rhythm disturbances to the heart in susceptible individuals.
• If you are under the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
• Keep this device out of the reach of children.